THntry8KuuilPA3zWGYVa5Zs7Sc Quotes4Success: Famous quotes on life

Famous quotes on life

  • In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
  • “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”- Dr. Seuss
  • “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
  • You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching.
  • Love like you'll never be hurt.
  • Sing like there's nobody listening.
  • And live like it's heaven on earth.
  • The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
  • Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.-Mae West
  • In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.- Robert Frost
motivational-quotes-on-life-for-success
  • When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment