THntry8KuuilPA3zWGYVa5Zs7Sc Quotes4Success: Attitude is a little thing that makes a big Difference

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big Difference

Attitude to me is almost everything. We're all faced with challenges and difficulties in life, but how we react greatly depends on our attitude towards life's challenges. Like Winston Churchill so well put it "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference". I've definitely seen it at work in my own life and though I can't say I succeed all the time, I've noticed that when I can maintain a positive attitude, I see difficulties as opportunities.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
                                                                                                                  ~ Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. सहमत ... दृष्टिकोण का सदा महत्त्व होता है जीवन में ... आशावान रहना सार्थकता प्रदान करता है जीवन में ...
    दीपावली के पावन पर्व की बधाई ओर शुभकामनायें ...

    ReplyDelete